If you have access to an employer-sponsored plan, you should take advantage of the opportunity to accumulate tax-deferred earnings. At the very minimum, contribute the necessary amount to get the maximum employer match—it’s free money. Professionals can help you manage these employer-sponsored retirement plans.
If you have access to a 401(k) plan, we can help you take advantage of the opportunity to earn tax-deferred earnings. Learn how contributing the right amount to get the maximum employer match can get you “free money.”
Contact an Advisor >>
1. Statistic Brain – Retirement Statistics, January 3, 2016
2. HelloWallet – Debt Savers in Defined Contribution Plans, October 2013
3. CNBC – Self-employed go it alone with retirement savings options (TD Ameritrade Self-Employed Survey), June 2015
4. Forbes – The Retirement Crisis: Why 68% Of Americans Aren’t Saving In An Employer-Sponsored Plan, April 2015
5. IRS – Retirement Topics – Contributions, July, 2016