Senior Vice President - Financial Planning
Tampa - East (Appointment Only)
About Financial Advisor
Barry Cantrell II has been selected as a SmartVestor Pro because of his commitment to helping individuals achieve their long-term investing goals.
- Joined Financial Engines in 2014. Began his career in the financial services industry in 1999.
- Successfully completed the Series 7, 9, 10, 63, and 65 examination(s) administered by FINRA.
- Earned the Chartered Retirement Planning CounselorSM (CRPC®) certification(s).
- Master's degree in Business Administration from the University of Miami and Bachelor's degree in Finance from Fordham University.
- Married to Asha. They have three children.
SmartVestor™ is an advertising service for investing professionals. Advertising fees are not connected to any fees, portfolio, service, product, or other service rendered by a Financial Engines Advisor. SmartVestor™ is not an affiliate of Financial Engines Advisors L.L.C.