Director, Financial Planning
About Financial Advisor
- Joined Financial Engines in 2014. Began his career in the financial services industry in 2012.
- Successfully completed the Series 6, 7, 63, 65 examination(s) administered by FINRA.
- Earned the CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNERTM (CFP®), Chartered Financial Consultant (ChFC®) certification(s).
- Bachelor’s of Business Administration in Finance from James Madison.
- Scott enjoys all things outdoors including skiing, wakeboarding, and hiking. In his spare time, he spends time with his family, traveling internationally and is an avid reader. He also volunteers in his local community to increase financial literacy.
Certified Financial Planner Board of Standards Inc. owns the certification marks CFP®, CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™, CFP® (with plaque design) and CFP® (with flame design) in the U.S., which it awards to individuals who successfully complete CFP Boards initial and ongoing certification requirements.