Director, Financial Planning
About Financial Advisor
David Eldridge has been selected as a SmartVestor Pro because of his commitment to helping individuals achieve their long-term investing goals.
- Joined Financial Engines in 2015. Began his career in the financial services industry in 2010.
- Successfully completed the Series 7, 65 and 66 examination(s) administered by FINRA.
- Earned the Chartered Retirement Planning CounselorSM (CRPC®) certification(s).
- Studied psychology at Ohio State University and belongs to the St. Patrick Catholic community.
- Married to Rebecca and they have four children: Scarlett, Miriam, William and Solomon.
- David is an active member of his church community, and avid Buckeyes fan. He enjoys spending time with his family, traveling, reading and hiking.
SmartVestor™ is an advertising service for investing professionals. Advertising fees are not connected to any fees, portfolio, service, product, or other service rendered by a Financial Engines Advisor. SmartVestor™ is not an affiliate of Financial Engines Advisors L.L.C.