Director, Financial Planning
About Financial Advisor
- Joined Financial Engines in 2012. Began his career in the financial services industry in 2010.
- Successfully completed the Series 7, 63, 65 examination(s) administered by FINRA.
- Earned the CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNERTM (CFP®), Chartered Financial Consultant (ChFC®) certification(s).
- Bachelor’s Degree in Economics from Ohio State University.
- Brett is married to Amanda and they have two children; Stella and Oliver. He enjoys spending time with his family at the beach or pool, playing guitar, and watching the Ohio State Buckeyes.
Certified Financial Planner Board of Standards Inc. owns the certification marks CFP®, CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™, CFP® (with plaque design) and CFP® (with flame design) in the U.S., which it awards to individuals who successfully complete CFP Boards initial and ongoing certification requirements.