Senior Vice President - Financial Planning
Scottsdale (Phoenix Area)
About Financial Advisor
- Joined Financial Engines in 2011. Began his career in the financial services industry in 2007.
- Successfully completed the Series 65 examination(s) administered by FINRA.
- Earned the CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNERTM (CFP®) and Chartered Retirement Planning CounselorSM (CRPC®) certification(s).
- Business Law degree from Arizona State University.
- Married to Amanda. They have five children. Ian enjoys hiking, camping, podcasts, being with his children, and is an advocate of lifelong learning.
Certified Financial Planner Board of Standards Inc. owns the certification marks CFP®, CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™, CFP® (with plaque design) and CFP® (with flame design) in the U.S., which it awards to individuals who successfully complete CFP Board's initial and ongoing certification requirements.