Director, Financial Planning
Santa Fe (Appointment Only)
About Financial Advisor
Tom Boselli has been selected as a SmartVestor Pro because of his commitment to helping individuals achieve their long-term investing goals.
- Joined Financial Engines in 2011. Began his career in the financial services industry in 1999.
- Successfully completed the Series 65 examination(s) administered by FINRA.
- Earned the Certified Fund Specialist (CFS®) and Chartered Retirement Planning CounselorSM (CRPC®) certification(s).
- Studied Business Finance at Regis University.
- Volunteers as an AARP Tax Aide.
- Married to Sharon. They have four children. Tom enjoys golfing, fly fishing, and travel.
SmartVestor™ is an advertising service for investing professionals. Advertising fees are not connected to any fees, portfolio, service, product, or other service rendered by a Financial Engines Advisor. SmartVestor™ is not an affiliate of Financial Engines Advisors L.L.C.