Director, Financial Planning
Santa Fe (Appointment Only)
About Financial Advisor
Dominic Chavez has been selected as a SmartVestor Pro because of his commitment to helping individuals achieve their long-term investing goals.
- Joined Financial Engines in 2008. Began his career in the financial services industry in 2005.
- Successfully completed the Series 65 examination(s) administered by FINRA.
- Earned the Chartered Mutual Fund CounselorSM (CMFC®) and Chartered Retirement Planning CounselorSM (CRPC®) certification(s).
- Bachelor's degree from the University of New Mexico.
- Hometown is Albuquerque, NM.
- Dominic enjoys attending sporting events with his son.
SmartVestor™ is an advertising service for investing professionals. Advertising fees are not connected to any fees, portfolio, service, product, or other service rendered by a Financial Engines Advisor. SmartVestor™ is not an affiliate of Financial Engines Advisors L.L.C.