Senior Vice President - Financial Planning
San Rafael (Appointment Only)
About Financial Advisor
Mallory Dinis has been selected as a SmartVestor Pro because of her commitment to helping individuals achieve their long-term investing goals.
- Joined Financial Engines in 2011. Began her career in the financial services industry in 2010.
- Successfully completed the Series 6, 63, and 65 examination(s) administered by FINRA.
- Earned the Chartered Retirement Planning CounselorSM (CRPC®) certification(s).
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration from California Polytechnic State University, San Luis Obispo.
- Mallory enjoys staying active outdoors with her husband and their Labrador Retriever.
SmartVestor™ is an advertising service for investing professionals. Advertising fees are not connected to any fees, portfolio, service, product, or other service rendered by a Financial Engines Advisor. SmartVestor™ is not an affiliate of Financial Engines Advisors L.L.C.