Senior Vice President - Financial Planning
San Rafael (Appointment Only)
About Financial Advisor
Kevin Logan has been selected as a SmartVestor Pro because of his commitment to helping individuals achieve their long-term investing goals.
- Joined Financial Engines in 2015. Began his career in the financial services industry in 1998.
- Successfully completed the Series 4, 7, and 66 examination(s) administered by FINRA.
- Earned the CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNERTM (CFP®) certification(s).
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration from St. Bonaventure University.
- Kevin enjoys golfing, mountain biking, and other outdoor activities.
Certified Financial Planner Board of Standards Inc. owns the certification marks CFP®, CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™, CFP® (with plaque design) and CFP® (with flame design) in the U.S., which it awards to individuals who successfully complete CFP Board's initial and ongoing certification requirements.
SmartVestor™ is an advertising service for investing professionals. Advertising fees are not connected to any fees, portfolio, service, product, or other service rendered by a Financial Engines Advisor. SmartVestor™ is not an affiliate of Financial Engines Advisors L.L.C.