Senior Vice President - Financial Planning
Rockville (Appointment Only)
About Financial Advisor
Ken Grier has been selected as a SmartVestor Pro because of his commitment to helping individuals achieve their long-term investing goals.
- Joined Financial Engines in 2012. Began his career in the financial services industry in 2009.
- Successfully completed the Series 6, 63, and 65 examination(s) administered by FINRA.
- Earned the Certified Fund Specialist (CFS®) certification(s).
- Member of the Chesterfield Chamber of Commerce.
- Hometown is Richmond, VA.
- Married to Stacey. They have one child: Leighton. Ken enjoys market history and research, traveling, range/target shooting, tennis, and carpentry projects on his more than 100 year old home.
SmartVestor™ is an advertising service for investing professionals. Advertising fees are not connected to any fees, portfolio, service, product, or other service rendered by a Financial Engines Advisor. SmartVestor™ is not an affiliate of Financial Engines Advisors L.L.C.