Senior Vice President - Financial Planning
Rockville (Appointment Only)
About Financial Advisor
Ken Grier has been selected as a SmartVestor Pro because of his commitment to helping individuals achieve their long-term investing goals.
- Joined Financial Engines in 2012. Began his career in the financial services industry in 2009.
- Successfully completed the Series 6, 63, and 65 examination(s) administered by FINRA.
- Earned the Certified Fund Specialist (CFS®) certification(s).
- Member of the Chesterfield Chamber of Commerce.
- He became a client of the firm in 2006 and that relationship resulted in him joining Financial Engines as a fiduciary advisor in 2012.
- Hometown is Richmond, VA, currently resides in Loudon County, VA.
- Married to Stacey and they have two daughters. Ken enjoys market history and research, traveling, range/target shooting, tennis. He also has a deep knowledge of real estate investing.
SmartVestor™ is an advertising service for investing professionals. Advertising fees are not connected to any fees, portfolio, service, product, or other service rendered by a Financial Engines Advisor. SmartVestor™ is not an affiliate of Financial Engines Advisors L.L.C.