Director, Financial Planning
About Financial Advisor
Sam Mazzola has been selected as a SmartVestor Pro because of his commitment to helping individuals achieve their long-term investing goals.
- Joined Financial Engines in 2011. Began his career in the financial services industry in 1996.
- Successfully completed the Series 6, 7, 63, and 65 examination(s) administered by FINRA.
- Earned the Certified Fund Specialist (CFS®) certification(s).
- Associates degree in Accounting from Monroe Community College.
- Married with two children: Adam and Alexa.
SmartVestor™ is an advertising service for investing professionals. Advertising fees are not connected to any fees, portfolio, service, product, or other service rendered by a Financial Engines Advisor. SmartVestor™ is not an affiliate of Financial Engines Advisors L.L.C.