Christian Grundel has been selected as a SmartVestor Pro because of his commitment to helping individuals achieve their long-term investing goals.
- Joined Financial Engines in 2016. Began his career in the financial services industry in 2008.
- Successfully completed the Series 6, 7, 63, and 66 examination(s) administered by FINRA.
- Earned the CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNERTM (CFP®) certification(s).
- Bachelor's Degree in English from State University of New York at Albany.
- Married to Amanda. They have one child: Alex. Christian enjoys fishing, both fresh and salt water.
SmartVestor™ is an advertising service for investing professionals. Advertising fees are not connected to any fees, portfolio, service, product, or other service rendered by a Financial Engines Advisor. SmartVestor™ is not an affiliate of Financial Engines Advisors L.L.C.
Certified Financial Planner Board of Standards Inc. owns the certification marks CFP®, CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™, CFP® (with plaque design) and CFP® (with flame design) in the U.S., which it awards to individuals who successfully complete CFP Board's initial and ongoing certification requirements.