Senior Vice President - Financial Planning
About Financial Advisor
Ken Sakamoto has been selected as a SmartVestor Pro because of his commitment to helping individuals achieve their long-term investing goals.
- Joined Financial Engines in 2013. Began his career in the financial services industry in 1979.
- Successfully completed the Series 7, 6, 63 and 65 examination(s) administered by FINRA.
- Earned the Chartered Retirement Planning CounselorSM (CRPC®) certification(s).
- Grew up in Hawaii and has Associate Degree from the University of Hawaii, LCC.
- Married to Jaclynn and they have a daughter, Erika age 15. Enjoys keeping fit by working out, watching sports, and going on vacations to Hawaii.
SmartVestor™ is an advertising service for investing professionals. Advertising fees are not connected to any fees, portfolio, service, product, or other service rendered by a Financial Engines Advisor. SmartVestor™ is not an affiliate of Financial Engines Advisors L.L.C.