Director, Financial Planning
About Financial Advisor
- Joined Financial Engines in 2013. Began his career in the financial services industry in 1999.
- Successfully completed the Series 7, 63, and 65 examination(s) administered by FINRA.
- Earned the CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNERTM (CFP®) certification(s).
- Attended De Anza Community College studying Manufacturing Engineering.
- Married to Julianne and they have three children. Curtis enjoys golf, automotive restoration and customization, auto racing and BBQ.
Certified Financial Planner Board of Standards Inc. owns the certification marks CFP®, CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™, CFP® (with plaque design) and CFP® (with flame design) in the U.S., which it awards to individuals who successfully complete CFP Board's initial and ongoing certification requirements.