Senior Vice President - Financial Planning
About Financial Advisor
- Joined Financial Engines in 2010. Began her career in the financial services industry in 2010.
- Successfully completed the Series 65 examination(s) administered by FINRA.
- Earned the CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNERTM (CFP®) and Chartered Retirement Planning CounselorSM (CRPC®) certification(s).
- Bachelor's degree Business Administration from Washburn University.
- Married to Matt. They have two children: Kristen and Dylan. Kelli enjoys running, cycling, and exploring the city with her family.
Certified Financial Planner Board of Standards Inc. owns the certification marks CFP®, CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™, CFP® (with plaque design) and CFP® (with flame design) in the U.S., which it awards to individuals who successfully complete CFP Board's initial and ongoing certification requirements.