Kelli Smith has been selected as a SmartVestor Pro because of her commitment to helping individuals achieve their long-term investing goals.
- Joined Financial Engines in 2010. Began her career in the financial services industry in 2010.
- Successfully completed the Series 65 examination(s) administered by FINRA.
- Earned the CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNERTM (CFP®) and Chartered Retirement Planning CounselorSM (CRPC®) certification(s).
- Bachelor's degree Business Administration from Washburn University.
- Married to Matt. They have two children: Kristen and Dylan. Kelli enjoys running, cycling, and exploring the city with her family.
SmartVestor™ is an advertising service for investing professionals. Advertising fees are not connected to any fees, portfolio, service, product, or other service rendered by a Financial Engines Advisor. SmartVestor™ is not an affiliate of Financial Engines Advisors L.L.C.
Certified Financial Planner Board of Standards Inc. owns the certification marks CFP®, CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™, CFP® (with plaque design) and CFP® (with flame design) in the U.S., which it awards to individuals who successfully complete CFP Board's initial and ongoing certification requirements.