Senior Vice President - Financial Planning
About Financial Advisor
Jeff Cram has been selected as a SmartVestor Pro because of his commitment to helping individuals achieve their long-term investing goals.
- Joined Financial Engines in 2011. Began his career in the financial services industry in 2001.
- Successfully completed the Series 7, 9, 10, 31, and 66 examination(s) administered by FINRA.
- Earned the Certified Fund Specialist (CFS®) certification(s).
- Bachelor's degree in Biology from Kent State University.
- Married to Anne. They have one child: Ethan. Jeff enjoys golfing, fishing, motocross, and travel.
SmartVestor™ is an advertising service for investing professionals. Advertising fees are not connected to any fees, portfolio, service, product, or other service rendered by a Financial Engines Advisor. SmartVestor™ is not an affiliate of Financial Engines Advisors L.L.C.