Senior Vice President - Financial Planning
Chicago (Orland Park)
About Financial Advisor
Erik Johnson has been selected as a SmartVestor Pro because of his commitment to helping individuals achieve their long-term investing goals.
- Joined Financial Engines in 2011. Began his career in the financial services industry in 2004.
- Successfully completed the Series 7 and 66 examination(s) administered by FINRA.
- Earned the Chartered Mutual Fund CounselorSM (CMFC®) and Chartered Retirement Planning CounselorSM (CRPC®) certification(s).
- Bachelor's degree in Political Science from Loyola University Chicago.
- Served as Secretary for the Kiwanis Club of Lombard.
- Married to Jen. Erik enjoys reading, traveling, spending time with friends and family, and attending sporting events.
SmartVestor™ is an advertising service for investing professionals. Advertising fees are not connected to any fees, portfolio, service, product, or other service rendered by a Financial Engines Advisor. SmartVestor™ is not an affiliate of Financial Engines Advisors L.L.C.