Director, Financial Planning
About Financial Advisor
Matthew Kitzman has been selected as a SmartVestor Pro because of his commitment to helping individuals achieve their long-term investing goals.
- Joined Financial Engines in 2014. Began his career in the financial services industry in 2001.
- Successfully completed the Series 7, 31, and 66 examination(s) administered by FINRA.
- Earned the Chartered Retirement Planning CounselorSM (CRPC®) certification(s).
- Served in the Armed Forces from 1994 to 1999.
- Attended Metro Community College in Omaha.
- Matthew enjoys participating in recreational sports and various outdoor activities.
SmartVestor™ is an advertising service for investing professionals. Advertising fees are not connected to any fees, portfolio, service, product, or other service rendered by a Financial Engines Advisor. SmartVestor™ is not an affiliate of Financial Engines Advisors L.L.C.