Director, Financial Planning
About Financial Advisor
Doug Erbert has been selected as a SmartVestor Pro because of his commitment to helping individuals achieve their long-term investing goals.
- Joined Financial Engines in 2002. Began his career in the financial services industry in 1992.
- Successfully completed the Series 65 examination(s) administered by FINRA.
- Earned the Certified Fund Specialist (CFS®) and Chartered Retirement Planning CounselorSM (CRPC®) certification(s).
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration from Kansas State University and a Certificate of Financial Planning from the Henry W. Bloch School of Business.
- Has two grown children. Doug enjoys golfing, hiking in the mountains and rescue dogs.
SmartVestor™ is an advertising service for investing professionals. Advertising fees are not connected to any fees, portfolio, service, product, or other service rendered by a Financial Engines Advisor. SmartVestor™ is not an affiliate of Financial Engines Advisors L.L.C.