Senior Vice President - Financial Planning
Chicago (Oak Brook)
About Financial Advisor
Matthew Personette has been selected as a SmartVestor Pro because of his commitment to helping individuals achieve their long-term investing goals.
- Joined Financial Engines in 2015. Began his career in the financial services industry in 2012.
- Successfully completed the Series 7 and 66 examination(s) administered by FINRA.
- Earned the Chartered Retirement Planning CounselorSM (CRPC®) certification(s).
- Bachelor's degree in Communications from Northern Illinois University.
- Married to Somranchana. They have three children: Helena, Alexander, and Benjamin. Matthew enjoys spending time with his wife and kids, healthy eating, exercising, and reading.
SmartVestor™ is an advertising service for investing professionals. Advertising fees are not connected to any fees, portfolio, service, product, or other service rendered by a Financial Engines Advisor. SmartVestor™ is not an affiliate of Financial Engines Advisors L.L.C.