Senior Vice President - Financial Planning
About Financial Advisor
Kristie Gheysens has been selected as a SmartVestor Pro because of her commitment to helping individuals achieve their long-term investing goals.
- Joined Financial Engines in 2016. Began her career in the financial services industry in 2002.
- Successfully completed the Series 7, 63, and 66 examination(s) administered by FINRA.
- Earned the Chartered Retirement Planning CounselorSM (CRPC®) certification(s).
- Bachelor's degree in Psychology from the University of Michigan - Dearborn.
- Married to Don. They have one child: Caden. Kristie enjoys taking walks outside and time with family.
SmartVestor™ is an advertising service for investing professionals. Advertising fees are not connected to any fees, portfolio, service, product, or other service rendered by a Financial Engines Advisor. SmartVestor™ is not an affiliate of Financial Engines Advisors L.L.C.