Senior Vice President - Financial Planning
About Financial Advisor
Joseph Lunn has been selected as a SmartVestor Pro because of his commitment to helping individuals achieve their long-term investing goals.
- Joined Financial Engines in 2017. Began his career in the financial services industry in 1998.
- Successfully completed the Series 7, 26, 31, and 66 examination(s) administered by FINRA.
- Earned the Accredited Wealth Management AdvisorSM (AWMA®) designation(s).
- Bachelors degree from Indiana State University of Pennsylvania.
- Married to Theresa and has three children and a golden retriever. Enjoys golfing, skiing, weight lifting, sailing and reading.
SmartVestor™ is an advertising service for investing professionals. Advertising fees are not connected to any fees, portfolio, service, product, or other service rendered by a Financial Engines Advisor. SmartVestor™ is not an affiliate of Financial Engines Advisors L.L.C.