Senior Vice President - Financial Planning
About Financial Advisor
Steve Czech has been selected as a SmartVestor Pro because of his commitment to helping individuals achieve their long-term investing goals.
- Joined Financial Engines in 2007. Began his career in the financial services industry in 1989.
- Successfully completed the Series 3, 7, and 66 examination(s) administered by FINRA.
- Earned the Chartered Mutual Fund CounselorSM (CMFC®) certification(s).
- Former Commodity-Futures floor trader at Chicago Board of Trade/MACE.
- Studied Business Administration at Western Illinois University.
- Married to Nunzia. They have two adult children.
SmartVestor™ is an advertising service for investing professionals. Advertising fees are not connected to any fees, portfolio, service, product, or other service rendered by a Financial Engines Advisor. SmartVestor™ is not an affiliate of Financial Engines Advisors L.L.C.