Senior Vice President - Financial Planning
About Financial Advisor
Michael Gavin has been selected as a SmartVestor Pro because of his commitment to helping individuals achieve their long-term investing goals.
- Joined Financial Engines in 2017. Began his career in the financial services industry in 1988.
- Successfully completed the Series 7, 8, 63, and 65 examination(s) administered by FINRA.
- Attended George Mason University studying Business Management.
- Married to Marcia for 25 years and they have three children.
- In Michael’s free time he enjoys sports, yoga, bike riding, fishing, kayaking, swimming and watching Netflix.
SmartVestor™ is an advertising service for investing professionals. Advertising fees are not connected to any fees, portfolio, service, product, or other service rendered by a Financial Engines Advisor. SmartVestor™ is not an affiliate of Financial Engines Advisors L.L.C.