Director, Financial Planning
National Advisor Center
About Financial Advisor
- Joined Financial Engines in 2018. Began his career in the financial services industry in 2000.
- Successfully completed the Series 7 and 66 examination(s) administered by FINRA.
- Earned the CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNERTM (CFP®) and Chartered Retirement Planning CounselorSM (CRPC®) certification(s).
- Bachelors degree in English Literature with Finance Minor from University of Arizona.
- Belongs to the India Association. Rosh enjoys golfing, watching football, basketball and baseball and is an avid reader. He loves traveling both domestically and internationally and spending time with his nieces and nephews
Certified Financial Planner Board of Standards Inc. owns the certification marks CFP®, CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™, CFP® (with plaque design) and CFP® (with flame design) in the U.S., which it awards to individuals who successfully complete CFP Boards initial and ongoing certification requirements.