Director, Financial Planning
National Advisor Center
About Financial Advisor
Justine Gidaro has been selected as a SmartVestor Pro because of her commitment to helping individuals achieve their long-term investing goals.
- Joined Financial Engines in 2013. Began her career in the financial services industry in 2010.
- Successfully completed the Series 7, 9, 10, 63 and 66 examination(s) administered by FINRA.
- Earned the Chartered Retirement Planning CounselorSM (CRPC®) certification(s) and the Accredited Asset Management SpecialistSM (AAMS®) designation(s).
- Studied at St. John’s University & North Central University receiving BS in Computer Science & Master of Education Educational Technology.
- Married to Frank and has three children. Enjoys hiking, cycling, yoga, reading and anything involving the beach.
SmartVestor™ is an advertising service for investing professionals. Advertising fees are not connected to any fees, portfolio, service, product, or other service rendered by a Financial Engines Advisor. SmartVestor™ is not an affiliate of Financial Engines Advisors L.L.C.