Director, Financial Planning
About Financial Advisor
Jim Collicott has been selected as a SmartVestor Pro because of his commitment to helping individuals achieve their long-term investing goals.
- Joined Financial Engines in 2011. Began his career in the financial services industry in 1995.
- Successfully completed the Series 7, 63, and 66 examination(s) administered by FINRA.
- Earned the Certified Fund Specialist (CFS®) and Chartered Retirement Planning CounselorSM (CRPC®) certification(s).
- Bachelor's degree in Finance from the University of Wisconsin - Milwaukee.
- Volunteer Coordinator for the New Berlin Athletic Association.
- Has two children: Trevor and Matthew. Jim enjoys coaching youth sports, running, fishing, and participating in sports.
SmartVestor™ is an advertising service for investing professionals. Advertising fees are not connected to any fees, portfolio, service, product, or other service rendered by a Financial Engines Advisor. SmartVestor™ is not an affiliate of Financial Engines Advisors L.L.C.