Senior Vice President - Financial Planning
About Financial Advisor
Dale Kelly has been selected as a SmartVestor Pro because of his commitment to helping individuals achieve their long-term investing goals.
- Joined Financial Engines in 2017. Began his career in the financial services industry in 2004.
- Successfully completed the Series 6, 7, 63, and 65 examination(s) administered by FINRA.
- Received Bachelors Degree in Political Science and MBA in Finance from University of North Alabama.
- Coaches a travel baseball team of 9 year old’s.
- Married to Courtney. They have two children: Will and Avery as well as a chocolate lab named Dixie.
- Dale enjoys sports as well as spending time with his children who play baseball, wrestle, sing and act.
SmartVestor™ is an advertising service for investing professionals. Advertising fees are not connected to any fees, portfolio, service, product, or other service rendered by a Financial Engines Advisor. SmartVestor™ is not an affiliate of Financial Engines Advisors L.L.C.