Director, Financial Planning
About Financial Advisor
Steve Crossett has been selected as a SmartVestor Pro because of his commitment to helping individuals achieve their long-term investing goals.
- Joined Financial Engines in 2007. Began his career in the financial services industry in 1993.
- Successfully completed the Series 7, 8, 63, and 66 examination(s) administered by FINRA.
- Earned the Chartered Mutual Fund CounselorSM (CMFC®)certification(s).
- Bachelor's degree in Economics and Finance from the University of West Florida.
- Hometown is Dunedin, FL.
- Married to Fane. They have two children: Emily and David. Steve enjoys golfing, movies, and politics.
SmartVestor™ is an advertising service for investing professionals. Advertising fees are not connected to any fees, portfolio, service, product, or other service rendered by a Financial Engines Advisor. SmartVestor™ is not an affiliate of Financial Engines Advisors L.L.C.