Senior Vice President - Financial Planning
About Financial Advisor
Peggy Murphy has been selected as a SmartVestor Pro because of her commitment to helping individuals achieve their long-term investing goals.
- Joined Financial Engines in 2006. Began her career in the financial services industry in 1985.
- Successfully completed the Series 65 examination(s) administered by FINRA.
- Earned the Chartered Mutual Fund CounselorSM (CMFC®) and Chartered Retirement Planning CounselorSM (CRPC®) certification(s).
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration from the University of Maryland.
- Married to Jim. They have two adult children: Erin and Jake. Peggy enjoys reading in her spare time.
SmartVestor™ is an advertising service for investing professionals. Advertising fees are not connected to any fees, portfolio, service, product, or other service rendered by a Financial Engines Advisor. SmartVestor™ is not an affiliate of Financial Engines Advisors L.L.C.