Senior Vice President - Financial Planning
About Financial Advisor
Jeff Minor has been selected as a SmartVestor Pro because of his commitment to helping individuals achieve their long-term investing goals.
- Joined Financial Engines in 2010. Began his career in the financial services industry in 2010.
- Successfully completed the Series 65 examination(s) administered by FINRA.
- Earned the Certified Fund Specialist (CFS®) and Chartered Retirement Planning CounselorSM (CRPC®) certification(s).
- Bachelor's degree in Finance from Western Kentucky University.
- Married to Karen. They have two children: Clayton and Eric. Jeff enjoys running marathons, hunting, golfing, and spending time with family.
SmartVestor™ is an advertising service for investing professionals. Advertising fees are not connected to any fees, portfolio, service, product, or other service rendered by a Financial Engines Advisor. SmartVestor™ is not an affiliate of Financial Engines Advisors L.L.C.