Senior Vice President - Financial Planning
About Financial Advisor
Amanda Hornback has been selected as a SmartVestor Pro because of her commitment to helping individuals achieve their long-term investing goals.
- Joined Financial Engines in 2017. Began her career in the financial services industry in 2004.
- Successfully completed the Series 7, 9, 10, 63, and 66 examination(s) administered by FINRA.
- Bachelors degree in Business Administration from Indiana Wesleyan University.
- Grew up in Louisville, KY and currently resides in Campbellsburg, KY.
- Has a son Jake, a dog and two cats. Enjoys cooking, gardening, and fishing with her son.
SmartVestor™ is an advertising service for investing professionals. Advertising fees are not connected to any fees, portfolio, service, product, or other service rendered by a Financial Engines Advisor. SmartVestor™ is not an affiliate of Financial Engines Advisors L.L.C.