Phil Wilson has been selected as a SmartVestor Pro because of his commitment to helping individuals achieve their long-term investing goals.
- Joined Financial Engines in 2017. Began his career in the financial services industry in 1993.
- Successfully completed the Series 7, 9, 10, 63, and 66 examination(s) administered by FINRA.
- Earned the CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNERTM (CFP®) certification(s).
- Bachelor or Arts in Business Administration from Hanover College.
- Married to Wenda for 25 years. They have two children, Oliver and Mason and two dogs, Gomer and Earnest T. Phil enjoys bike riding, camping and trail motorcycle riding in his free time.
SmartVestor™ is an advertising service for investing professionals. Advertising fees are not connected to any fees, portfolio, service, product, or other service rendered by a Financial Engines Advisor. SmartVestor™ is not an affiliate of Financial Engines Advisors L.L.C.
Certified Financial Planner Board of Standards Inc. owns the certification marks CFP®, CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™, CFP® (with plaque design) and CFP® (with flame design) in the U.S., which it awards to individuals who successfully complete CFP Board's initial and ongoing certification requirements.