Cimalie Zoy has been selected as a SmartVestor Pro because of her commitment to helping individuals achieve their long-term investing goals.
- Joined Financial Engines in 2015. Began her career in the financial services industry in 1997.
- Successfully completed the Series 7 and 66 examination(s) administered by FINRA.
- Earned the CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNERTM (CFP®) certification(s).
- Master's degree in Management and Finance from the A.B. Freeman School of Business, Tulane University and Bachelor's degree in Sociology from the University of Texas at Austin.
- Cimalie enjoys travel, scuba diving, boating, and volunteering with the Woman’s Resource of Greater Houston to teach financial literacy.
SmartVestor™ is an advertising service for investing professionals. Advertising fees are not connected to any fees, portfolio, service, product, or other service rendered by a Financial Engines Advisor. SmartVestor™ is not an affiliate of Financial Engines Advisors L.L.C.
Certified Financial Planner Board of Standards Inc. owns the certification marks CFP®, CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™, CFP® (with plaque design) and CFP® (with flame design) in the U.S., which it awards to individuals who successfully complete CFP Board's initial and ongoing certification requirements.