Senior Vice President - Financial Planning
About Financial Advisor
Eric Wasson has been selected as a SmartVestor Pro because of his commitment to helping individuals achieve their long-term investing goals.
- Joined Financial Engines in 2013. Began his career in the financial services industry in 1997.
- Successfully completed the Series 4, 7, 9, 10, 24, 63, and 65 examination(s) administered by FINRA.
- Earned the Chartered Mutual Fund CounselorSM (CMFC®) and Chartered Retirement Planning CounselorSM (CRPC®) certification(s).
- Has appeared on various programs for Fox Business and CNBC as well as WISH-TV's Indy Style.
- Has been quoted in several online resources including the Wall Street Journal, Fox Business, Marketwatch, and More magazine.
- Has attended every Indianapolis 500 since 1989.
- Married to Natalie. They have six children: Phillip, Hanna, Adam, Mairin, Owen, and Amelia.
SmartVestor™ is an advertising service for investing professionals. Advertising fees are not connected to any fees, portfolio, service, product, or other service rendered by a Financial Engines Advisor. SmartVestor™ is not an affiliate of Financial Engines Advisors L.L.C.