CFP®, CRPC®, CMFC®
Senior Vice President - Financial Planning
About Financial Advisor
- Joined Financial Engines in 2002. Began his career in the financial services industry in 2002.
- Successfully completed the Series 65 examination(s) administered by FINRA.
- Earned the CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNERTM (CFP®), Chartered Retirement Planning CounselorSM (CRPC®) and Chartered Mutual Fund CounselorSM (CMFC®) certification(s).
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration from Marion College.
- Married to Jane. They have one child: Andy. Denny enjoys rollerblading, hiking, flying, and being a Grandpa.
Certified Financial Planner Board of Standards Inc. owns the certification marks CFP®, CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™, CFP® (with plaque design) and CFP® (with flame design) in the U.S., which it awards to individuals who successfully complete CFP Board's initial and ongoing certification requirements.