CFP®, CMFC®, CFS®
Senior Vice President - Financial Planning
About Financial Advisor
- Joined Financial Engines in 2002. Began his career in the financial services industry in 2002.
- Successfully completed the Series 65 examination(s) administered by FINRA.
- Earned the CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNERTM (CFP®), Chartered Mutual Fund CounselorSM (CMFC®), and Certified Funds Specialist (CFS®) certification(s).
- Bachelor's degree in Secondary English Education from Purdue University.
- Host of Investing Sense™ with Bob Richards.
Certified Financial Planner Board of Standards Inc. owns the certification marks CFP®, CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™, CFP® (with plaque design) and CFP® (with flame design) in the U.S., which it awards to individuals who successfully complete CFP Board's initial and ongoing certification requirements.