Senior Vice President - Financial Planning
Huntsville (Appointment Only)
About Financial Advisor
Dale Hansen has been selected as a SmartVestor Pro because of his commitment to helping individuals achieve their long-term investing goals.
- Joined Financial Engines in 2005. Began his career in the financial services industry in 1991.
- Successfully completed the Series 65 examination(s) administered by FINRA.
- Earned the Chartered Mutual Fund CounselorSM (CMFC®) and Chartered Retirement Planning CounselorSM (CRPC®) certification(s).
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration from Texas Wesleyan University.
- Married to Aliesha. Dale enjoys college football, light construction, cooking, and skiing.
SmartVestor™ is an advertising service for investing professionals. Advertising fees are not connected to any fees, portfolio, service, product, or other service rendered by a Financial Engines Advisor. SmartVestor™ is not an affiliate of Financial Engines Advisors L.L.C.