Senior Vice President - Financial Planning
About Financial Advisor
Robert Clark has been selected as a SmartVestor Pro because of his commitment to helping individuals achieve their long-term investing goals.
- Joined Financial Engines in 2015. Began his career in the financial services industry in 2011.
- Successfully completed the Series 6, 7, 63, and 66 examination(s) administered by FINRA.
- Earned the Chartered Retirement Planning CounselorSM (CRPC®) certification(s).
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering from Grand Valley State University.
- Married to Holly. They have two children: Austin and Connor. Robert enjoys sports, scuba diving, traveling, outdoor activities, social events, movies, and spending time with family.
SmartVestor™ is an advertising service for investing professionals. Advertising fees are not connected to any fees, portfolio, service, product, or other service rendered by a Financial Engines Advisor. SmartVestor™ is not an affiliate of Financial Engines Advisors L.L.C.