Senior Vice President - Financial Planning
About Financial Advisor
Joseph Whitmer has been selected as a SmartVestor Pro because of his commitment to helping individuals achieve their long-term investing goals.
- Joined Financial Engines in 2004. Began his career in the financial services industry in 1999. .
- Successfully completed the Series 6, 7, 24, and 66 examination(s) administered by FINRA.
- Earned the Certified Fund Specialist (CFS®) certification(s).
- Master's degree from Indiana Wesleyan University and Bachelor's degree from Indiana University.
- Hometown is Fort Wayne, IN.
- Married to Monica. They have three children: Natalie, Grant, and Meredith.
SmartVestor™ is an advertising service for investing professionals. Advertising fees are not connected to any fees, portfolio, service, product, or other service rendered by a Financial Engines Advisor. SmartVestor™ is not an affiliate of Financial Engines Advisors L.L.C.