Director, Financial Planning
About Financial Advisor
Amanda Scull has been selected as a SmartVestor Pro because of her commitment to helping individuals achieve their long-term investing goals.
- Joined Financial Engines in 2017. Began her career in the financial services industry in 2014.
- Successfully completed the Series 65 examination(s) administered by FINRA.
- Earned the Chartered Retirement Planning CounselorSM (CRPC®) certification(s).
- Attended Western Michigan University studying Finance and Economics and received a Bachelor’s of Business Administration degree.
- Amanda grew up in Ann Arbor, MI and has a dog Oliver and two cats Dexter and Theo. She enjoys cooking, traveling, and kayaking.
SmartVestor™ is an advertising service for investing professionals. Advertising fees are not connected to any fees, portfolio, service, product, or other service rendered by a Financial Engines Advisor. SmartVestor™ is not an affiliate of Financial Engines Advisors L.L.C.