Senior Vice President - Financial Planning
Fort Worth (Appointment Only)
About Financial Advisor
Dan Richey has been selected as a SmartVestor Pro because of his commitment to helping individuals achieve their long-term investing goals.
- Joined Financial Engines in 2017. Began his career in the financial services industry in 2005.
- Successfully completed the Series 7, 24, and 66 examination(s) administered by FINRA.
- Belongs to the Young Men’s Christian Leadership Club.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Political Science from University of North Texas.
- Married to Laura. They have two children: Lincoln and Hannah.
- Dan enjoys traveling, playing basketball and volleyball, spending time with his family and he is a car enthusiast.
SmartVestor™ is an advertising service for investing professionals. Advertising fees are not connected to any fees, portfolio, service, product, or other service rendered by a Financial Engines Advisor. SmartVestor™ is not an affiliate of Financial Engines Advisors L.L.C.