Senior Vice President - Financial Planning
About Financial Advisor
Jeffrey Whitmer has been selected as a SmartVestor Pro because of his commitment to helping individuals achieve their long-term investing goals.
- Joined Financial Engines in 2003. Began his career in the financial services industry in 1997.
- Successfully completed the Series 7, 9, 10, 63, and 66 examination(s) administered by FINRA.
- Earned the Certified Fund Specialist (CFS®) and Chartered Retirement Planning CounselorSM (CRPC®) certification(s).
- Bachelor's degree in Mathematics from Purdue University.
- Lifelong resident of Fort Wayne.
- Married to Mindy. They have three children: Cameron, Chloe, and Carson.
SmartVestor™ is an advertising service for investing professionals. Advertising fees are not connected to any fees, portfolio, service, product, or other service rendered by a Financial Engines Advisor. SmartVestor™ is not an affiliate of Financial Engines Advisors L.L.C.