Director, Financial Planning
About Financial Advisor
Grant Collins has been selected as a SmartVestor Pro because of his commitment to helping individuals achieve their long-term investing goals.
- Joined Financial Engines in 2015. Began his career in the financial services industry in 2008.
- Successfully completed the Series 7, 66 examination(s) administered by FINRA.
- Earned the Chartered Retirement Planning CounselorSM (CRPC®) certification(s).
- Master's degree in English from the University of South Carolina.
- Married to Jessica. They have two children: Eliza and James. Grant enjoys woodworking and hiking.
SmartVestor™ is an advertising service for investing professionals. Advertising fees are not connected to any fees, portfolio, service, product, or other service rendered by a Financial Engines Advisor. SmartVestor™ is not an affiliate of Financial Engines Advisors L.L.C.