Senior Vice President - Financial Planning
Chesterfield (St. Louis)
About Financial Advisor
- Joined Financial Engines in 2000. Began his career in the financial services industry in 2000.
- Successfully completed the Series 6, 63, and 65 examination(s) administered by FINRA.
- Earned the CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNERTM (CFP®) and Chartered Mutual Fund CounselorSM (CMFC®) certification(s).
- Bachelor's degree in Education from the University of Missouri - Kansas City.
- Awarded the FIVE STAR: Best in Client Satisfaction Wealth Manager from St. Louis Magazine.
- Married to Angela. They have two children: Adison and Lillian.
Certified Financial Planner Board of Standards Inc. owns the certification marks CFP®, CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™, CFP® (with plaque design) and CFP® (with flame design) in the U.S., which it awards to individuals who successfully complete CFP Board's initial and ongoing certification requirements.