Senior Vice President - Financial Planning
Chesterfield (St. Louis)
About Financial Advisor
Kathy Harder has been selected as a SmartVestor Pro because of her commitment to helping individuals achieve their long-term investing goals.
- Joined Financial Engines in 2005. Began her career in the financial services industry in 2005.
- Successfully completed the Series 65 examination(s) administered by FINRA.
- Earned the Chartered Mutual Fund CounselorSM (CMFC®) certification(s).
- Bachelor's degree from the University of Missouri – Columbia.
- Married to Mark. They have two children.
SmartVestor™ is an advertising service for investing professionals. Advertising fees are not connected to any fees, portfolio, service, product, or other service rendered by a Financial Engines Advisor. SmartVestor™ is not an affiliate of Financial Engines Advisors L.L.C.