Senior Vice President - Financial Planning
Buford (Atlanta Area)
About Financial Advisor
Rose Niang has been selected as a SmartVestor Pro because of her commitment to helping individuals achieve their long-term investing goals.
- Joined Financial Engines in 2013. Began her career in the financial services industry in 2009.
- Successfully completed the Series 6, 7, 63, and 66 examination(s) administered by FINRA.
- Earned the Chartered Retirement Planning CounselorSM (CRPC®) certification(s).
- Master's degree in Human Resource Management and Bachelor's degree in Finance from Rutgers Business School.
- Married to Abdoulaye. They have two children: Bocar and Sidy. Rose enjoys cooking, yoga, and Pilates.
SmartVestor™ is an advertising service for investing professionals. Advertising fees are not connected to any fees, portfolio, service, product, or other service rendered by a Financial Engines Advisor. SmartVestor™ is not an affiliate of Financial Engines Advisors L.L.C.