Senior Vice President - Financial Planning
Alexandria (Appointment Only)
About Financial Advisor
Gian Deguzman has been selected as a SmartVestor Pro because of his commitment to helping individuals achieve their long-term investing goals.
- Joined Financial Engines in 2018. Began his career in the financial services industry in 2011.
- Successfully completed the Series 7, 24, 63, and 65 examination(s) administered by FINRA.
- Earned the Chartered Retirement Planning CounselorSM (CRPC®) certification(s).
- Attended George Mason University studying Communications.
- Married to Guadalupe. They have two children: Jayden and Anthony. Gian enjoys reading, movies, traveling, and spending time with his kids.
SmartVestor™ is an advertising service for investing professionals. Advertising fees are not connected to any fees, portfolio, service, product, or other service rendered by a Financial Engines Advisor. SmartVestor™ is not an affiliate of Financial Engines Advisors L.L.C.