Senior Vice President - Financial Planning
Brentwood (Los Angeles)
About Financial Advisor
Anthony Masterson has been selected as a SmartVestor Pro because of his commitment to helping individuals achieve their long-term investing goals.
- Joined Financial Engines in 2017. Began his career in the financial services industry in 2002.
- Successfully completed the Series 7 and 66 examination(s) administered by FINRA.
- Earned the Chartered Retirement Planning CounselorSM (CRPC®) certification(s) and the Accredited Asset Management SpecialistSM (AAMS®) designation(s).
- Bachelor's degree in Psychology from UCLA.
- Married to Tatiana.
- Anthony enjoys swimming, hiking, playing guitar, and is a live music enthusiast.
SmartVestor™ is an advertising service for investing professionals. Advertising fees are not connected to any fees, portfolio, service, product, or other service rendered by a Financial Engines Advisor. SmartVestor™ is not an affiliate of Financial Engines Advisors L.L.C.